Whether you are entering a new market or are already an experienced player, market research can always provide new insight to inform decisions or even open up new opportunities.
What can market research tell you about the market?
- What is the size of the market?
- What are competitors selling? At what price?
- How are competitors positioned and perceived?
- What is the future of the market?
How can this help?
- Whether you are looking to enter a new market, or if you know there has been significant change recently and want to re-evaluate, Redshift Research can uncover the details that will allow you to identify the gaps in the market and recognise opportunities
- Redshift Research can examine competitors’ products/services, channels they are sold through and price points to equip you with the intelligence you need to make an informed decision
- Our brand positioning service can give you a fantastic overview into how your brand is positioned in terms of competitors. Please see our blog on the outputs we can provide and how these can inform your business.
- OK, we know time travel isn’t possible, but research can give the next best thing. We can identify if the market is growing or contracting, the future of competitors and any threats on the horizon (e.g. disruptor brands).