Brand Strategy and Positioning Research
A well thought out brand strategy can have a huge impact. At Redshift Research we can conduct market research into your brand to develop strategy and understand its positioning in the market.
What does brand strategy research typically entail?
- Awareness levels (both prompted and unprompted)
- Brand perceptions, associations and positioning
- Brand consideration
What are the outcomes?
- Prompted and unprompted awareness are often used to measure effects of brand activity, such as campaigns, new product launches etc. Measuring awareness can appraise the effectiveness of the activity, useful in calculating ROI and measuring success
- Using a combination of questions and techniques Redshift Research can perform a brand health check, enabling you to see what areas need a bit of TLC and where the brand is thriving
- Our brand positioning service is incredibly popular with clients, who appreciate the ability to see a clear overview of their brand and how it sits among competitors
- Brand perceptions and associations provide valuable insight for the brand, particularly helping the marketing department tailor their messages
- We can use market research to test marketing messages and material, as well as measure the take-outs and associations. Testing marketing activity allows for fine-tuning, ensuring maximum results and reach
Have a look at our Brand Strategy and Positioning case studies >>