We may be preaching to the choir here, but understanding your audience is crucial. In depth, understanding of your audience will equip you with the intelligence you need to stay ahead of the game.
What can market research tell you about your audience?
- Who are they?
- What do they look for from a product or service?
- Who do they listen to?
- How do they engage and what prompts them to do it?
- What do they think of the brand?
- Who is most likely to buy?
What tools do we use?
- Redshift can use this information to develop personas – by breaking down complex data we can build a portrait of who your customers are. This allows clients to internalise the characteristics of their customers and relate to them at a human level.
- We also use a range of methodologies such as needs-based segmentation and cluster analysis. This helps you to ensure you pin-point what really matters to your customers and to interact with them in the most impactful ways.
But how can this help?
- Segmentation techniques are vital for successful marketing, as they recognise the customer differences, and help you define and engage with the exact people who will drive your business profitability
- Understanding your audience’s needs, expectations and price points are crucial for making informed decisions on where next to take your business
- We can identify the influencers and media channels your audience listens to, allowing you to ensure you are using appropriate ambassadors and channels to talk to your audience
- Engagement is vital in our social world – market research can help you understand where your audience engages, how and why which, in turn, will give you the insight to get involved and increase engagement
- We can perform a brand health check, based on four key questions to determine; brand awareness (both prompted and unprompted), brand perceptions & associations and brand consideration